Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when he was playing well, his output in terms of goals/assist as a forward for a team that scores so many was mediocre.

Yeah. Serious lack of goals and assists for someone playing in a front 3 in a side like ours whop dominate almost every game. Fantastic touch and workrate but not playing anywhere near Mahrez's level so far this season and will never score or create as many. Should be in the middle but for some reason Pep disagrees.

Would like to see more midfield and even false 9 cameos but I know that's hard with the other players needing games.

Some right shit in this thread today. He was very dangerous today and caused them problems. He’s way ahead of Mahrez.

No that is where there is a biased view. If Mahrez played like Bernado today you would say he did very little and rightly so. Mahrez will score more and assist more in that position. Also his work rate has been very good this season so he's not a weakness on that front anymore. Mahrez can beat a man better when wide because he's a bit quicker. Not slagging Bernado but he's not doing enough in a position that probably isn't his best to warrant a start at the moment.

Beautiful control of Ederson balls, hard to really judge when he's still got to form a bond with Cancelo whereas Walker knows exactly when to time the runs for Bernie and Kev, and we focused a lot of play down the left in the first half so yeah, considering what's hanging over him and the lack of game time he had a decent game.

Some right shit in this thread today. He was very dangerous today and caused them problems. He’s way ahead of Mahrez.
He was not dangerous in any way shape or form. As far as this season is concerned, Mahrez has been so far head and shoulder above Bernardo.

He was not dangerous in any way shape or form. As far as this season is concerned, Mahrez has been so far head and shoulder above Bernardo.
Give over. Bernardo is miles better. Mahrez has had a good season in the main but was very poor in the last game. Bernardo is consistent as hell and always a threat, especially against packed defences.

I’m actually amazed I’m having this conversation. I thought that every single City fan would feel the same.

I don’t think his future is on the right. I actually think he’s a slightly above average player in that position. He’s a world class talent so he’ll always be a threat, but Pep needs him moving back into midfield.

Give over. Bernardo is miles better. Mahrez has had a good season in the main but was very poor in the last game. Bernardo is consistent as hell and always a threat, especially against packed defences.

I’m actually amazed I’m having this conversation. I thought that every single City fan would feel the same.

this season bernardo is not good he had 4 goal 3 of them against watford and 2 assist and nothing in CL
mahrez has 2 goal and 3 assist and in Cl has 1 goal and 3 assist
am not saying mahrez is better than bernardo but so fare this season mahrez is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.