Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think Bernado sees it as ok to be labelled a racist? His form for City suggests summats up, and if you want to start insults off dont take the hump when you get it back now fuck off.[/QUOTE He isn’t labelled as a racist it’s only the PC brigade like you who think that,now go to bed you’re up late tonight

So you think Bernado sees it as ok to be labelled a racist? His form for City suggests summats up, and if you want to start insults off dont take the hump when you get it back now fuck off.
He isn’t labelled as a racist it’s only the PC brigade like you who thinks that. Now go to bed you’re up late tonight

He isn’t labelled as a racist it’s only the PC brigade like you who thinks that. Now go to bed you’re up late tonight

I think you are pissed as it took you two attempts to post that....see above I already answered you. PCBrigade hahahaha you absolute bell end half of them on hear think I am a foul mouthed fully paid up member of the waffen ss I am so against the Pc brigade.

After establishing himself as one of the best midfielders in the world last season, he’s started this one in disappointing fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.