#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he is not completely motivated. I said before he doesn't look happy or energized on the pitch

Sorry, did we play a game last night that I wasn't aware of?

I'm sure I remember people singing his praises a week or so ago and saying it looks like he's back? Surely a sub appearance against Liverpool where he did nothing wrong hasn't completely changed the atmosphere in here, right?

The guy's one of our best players coming off an underwhelming season. Without him, Liverpool would have won back to back league titles at a canter.

If we're writing him off, I'm going to need to see better reasons than "he probably doesn't like the weather." Who knows? Maybe he is sick of the shit hole country and wants to go somewhere else but I'd hope we're doing everything in our power to convince him to stay.

We could start by binning off that useless breadstick legged nanny dodger stealing a living on the right wing and holding Pep's fucking kids hostage and telling him that if he even thinks the words "double pivot" again we're going to feed them feet first to Luke Shaw as a fucking hors d'oeuvre.

Sorry, did we play a game last night that I wasn't aware of?

I'm sure I remember people singing his praises a week or so ago and saying it looks like he's back? Surely a sub appearance against Liverpool where he did nothing wrong hasn't completely changed the atmosphere in here, right?

The guy's one of our best players coming off an underwhelming season. Without him, Liverpool would have won back to back league titles at a canter.

If we're writing him off, I'm going to need to see better reasons than "he probably doesn't like the weather." Who knows? Maybe he is sick of the shit hole country and wants to go somewhere else but I'd hope we're doing everything in our power to convince him to stay.

We could start by binning off that useless breadstick legged nanny dodger stealing a living on the right wing and holding Pep's fucking kids hostage and telling him that if he even thinks the words "double pivot" again we're going to feed them feet first to Luke Shaw as a fucking hors d'oeuvre.
Exactly. Can’t believe people are still giving him shit. He gets moved from pillar to post and is often a sub. Played cm against arsenal and as predicted was class. nextbgame guess what? He’s sub and comes on on the right wing.
regularly puts in a good performed for Portugal. Pep can’t get past his gundo Rodri hard on.

Exactly. Can’t believe people are still giving him shit. He gets moved from pillar to post and is often a sub. Played cm against arsenal and as predicted was class. nextbgame guess what? He’s sub and comes on on the right wing.
regularly puts in a good performed for Portugal. Pep can’t get past his gundo Rodri hard on.
Agreed,Pep is doing his career no favours.Ordinarily that wouldn't be a primary concern if the player wasn't so talented,and didn't improve the team,when played in his best position.

We’ve got an unbalanced squad. We’ve got four right wingers and no natural left winger. I’ve got no doubt this is making certain players to go in and out of form. Bernardo should be ahead of Mahrez every game, regardless of form.

Forgot about Foden, so that’s five potential right wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.