#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is more about him playing false 9 and Kev RCM.

When Kev goes False 9, and Bernardo goes RCM he plays like this.

Basically, it's less about Kev negatively affecting his game, and more about Bernardo playing better as a RCM.

So in order for Bernie to play well either Kev has to play out of position or not at all.

I mean Player of the year when Kev was injured. Shell of that player when he came back. It's not one or the others fault it's just that some players don't match well(get in each other way).

So in order for Bernie to play well either Kev has to play out of position or not at all.

I mean Player of the year when Kev was injured. Shell of that player when he came back. It's not one or the others fault it's just that some players don't match well.
Yeah, I don't disagree that RCM is probably specifically both of their bet positions, but it's all about playing the best players and getting the most out of them at the end of the day.

Between those 2 positions, to maximize their outputs, I'd do Kev False 9 and Bernardo RCM. The swap of that (1st half) isn't so bad either, while we were better in 2nd half, I think that 1st half "could" have been better.

He may has scored a PL winning goal today...

I mean Player of the year when Kev was injured. Shell of that player when he came back. It's not one or the others fault it's just that some players don't match well(get in each other way).
Nothing to do with then matching. It’s that Bernie plays best at the 8 rather than a winger. Like Stones plays better at CB rather than RB.

It’s a great problem to have as when Kev went off injured, Bernie slotted in and slotted home. Name another team with that depth for their best player.

I suppose we can add Bernardo and De Bruyne to my variety theory. Having multiple options who offer different skillsets for positions is the way forward when you're competing on 4 fronts.

Nothing to do with then matching. It’s that Bernie plays best at the 8 rather than a winger. Like Stones plays better at CB rather than RB.

It’s a great problem to have as when Kev went off injured, Bernie slotted in and slotted home. Name another team with that depth for their best player.

He's a quality winger..shows it for Portugal. It's that he is shackled by being Kev's link up man. And we don't get to see him at RCM with Kev starting as Kev is the best in the world.. But like you said it's not an issue and is instead a good problem to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.