#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you would have messaged me had Bernardo played tonight like he did against Arsenal.
I think we both no the answer

Played fine against Arsenal.
You could just say he was brilliant tonight and amazing in the last six months, like the rest of the squad.
Players have different jobs in different matches, sometimes those jobs mean they do not have the freedom to express themselves but do a job for the team.
One player who does not need a rest is Bernardo, his stamina is one of his main attributes.

One of our best players this season, at the moment he simply can't go to the bench i'm so happy for him i think we tend to forget how good he is at the top of his game this lad is easily in the TOP 20 of best players in the world.

Played fine against Arsenal.
You could just say he was brilliant tonight and amazing in the last six months, like the rest of the squad.
Players have different jobs in different matches, sometimes those jobs mean they do not have the freedom to express themselves but do a job for the team.
One player who does not need a rest is Bernardo, his stamina is one of his main attributes.
Why didn’t you mention this after the Arsenal match. I would have respected your comment but to give a smarmy answer as you did tells me a lot about you. Anyone can make judgements in hindsight as you did. Trying to deflect your comment by saying I don’t compliment the team and Bernardo is just as I said a cover up for your comment.

Why didn’t you mention this after the Arsenal match. I would have respected your comment but to give a smarmy answer as you did tells me a lot about you. Anyone can make judgements in hindsight as you did. Trying to deflect your comment by saying I don’t compliment the team and Bernardo is just as I said a cover up for your comment.

Ok apologies, Bernardo should have been rested, you were correct-)

I think he is currently my favourite player on the team.

His tenacity and ball control is up there as maybe the best in the world as a combo, when I saw him get the ball in the last 5 minutes against Gladbach through clever intense pressing I knew he is back to his best.

I'd give him the captains armband.

This season, more than any other, has given me a good slice of humble pie. I genuinely thought it was probably time to part ways with Bernardo (alongside Rodri, Stones, Cancelo and Gundogan). I think it's safe to say Pep may know a bit more about football than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.