#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, watch what happens if we sell him. The guy is absolute class and I'll leave it at that.
I’m not saying we sell him but he’s playing poorly. As I said above I’d like to see him get a run in central midfield because we have better options wide right, but we desperately need him to find some form.

Not been the same since that Mendy debacle.
Total myth this.

He was brilliant in December and January last season. It’s been as 2020 has progressed that his quality has dropped off the face of the Earth.

Total myth this.

He was brilliant in December and January last season. It’s been as 2020 has progressed that his quality has dropped off the face of the Earth.
He had a poor start even before the Twitter debacle also. Blaming his form on that incident is just excuse making.

He had a poor start even before the Twitter debacle also. Blaming his form on that incident is just excuse making.
He did.

I think he’s struggling with not knowing what he is. He’s become a squad player with no position. He’s being used as a utility rotation player, and I think his confidence has disappeared.

Even if he’d played well today, he either wouldn’t be in the same position or even in the team in the next game.

He needs to be trusted to play in the same position and make it his own. How on Earth do Mahrez Sterling and Rodri carry on getting picked no matter how ineffective or shite they can be, but Bernardo is just in-out-midfield-out-one side-out-out-the other side-out...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.