#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Pep plays Bernardo tomorrow on the right wing. He need to find his form again.
Amazing player but need to find his rhythm.

We know what Bernardo is capable of, so I am assuming that his loss of form and less than great performances is due to him not having a regular place in the side.

If he can recapture his form, we have an excellent player once again.

Bernardo is every bit good enough to be in our regular 11.I feel its up to Pep to find the system that best suits him as well as the other 9 outfield players.Currently we have too many square pegs in round holes,and its detrimental to our progress.
Totally agree....it horrible to say it but he had his best season when he had to step in for Kev when he got injured

He influenced the games

Looked more like Bernardo of old. Still work to do but as the match went on he started being more than just a willing runner. Some excellent dribbles, a great pass in the build up in the counter leading to the Torres chance, and a great cross for the disallowed goal.

Looked more like Bernardo of old. Still work to do but as the match went on he started being more than just a willing runner. Some excellent dribbles, a great pass in the build up in the counter leading to the Torres chance, and a great cross for the disallowed goal.
Wanted to see more of it, this RM 442 position is exactly the position he played at in Monaco.

He had freedom to come inside or go wide and it suited him.

But also, he doesn't get consistent minutes as he is up against Mahrez, and I foresee it being tough for Bernie to get fully up to speed.

Another very good performance after his outing vs. Olympiacos. But at the same time, it kind of intensifies the point of him only playing well that role when KdB is not around, so... Jury's still out sort of.

Another very good performance after his outing vs. Olympiacos. But at the same time, it kind of intensifies the point of him only playing well that role when KdB is not around, so... Jury's still out sort of.
But this new formation shows the promise that they can both play.

442 with Bernie RM and KdB as one of the "strikers"

Encouraging signs tonight that Bernardo is returning to form. He needs a run of games, but I suspect he will be on the bench again on Saturday.

But this new formation shows the promise that they can both play.

442 with Bernie RM and KdB as one of the "strikers"
442 Diamond for me. I remember the Feyenoord 4-0 away really well. That first half was one of the best I'd ever seen us play. Bernardo, De Bruyne, and Walker linked excellently. Jesus and Aguero were the strikers and we had Mendy playing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.