#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're now back to the stage where we miss him if he doesn't play.
Great to have the real Bernie back
Wouldn’t go that far yet(we played very well against the shite) but good to see him improving at last.

Has improved over the last few games he is looking like the player we signed , he just needs to stop snatching at this goal scoring opportunities , he was never a prolific goal scorer but he should be in double figures this season.

Tepid 1st half but he picked up in the 2nd.

He does really well for the goal. The touch and the finish.

Sometimes its like he's in the team to be Kevs outball and to link for Kev to cross. As soon as Kev went off he was playing with more freedom.
This has been noted a few times this season, I wonder what the long term solution is?

Great player. At the start of the season I said I would be building my team around him and KDB. Just brilliant.

Brilliant second half, first half didn't work for him but wasn't for a lack of effort. playing in the false 9 only works for him if the two wide men are getting in the box with him, they wasn't doing that with foden driving in from the left with the ball for most of the half and sterling twiddling his thumbs on the right watching the game which puts more emphasis on him to be a presence and that isn't his game.

Sometimes its like he's in the team to be Kevs outball and to link for Kev to cross. As soon as Kev went off he was playing with more freedom.
I think that is more about him playing false 9 and Kev RCM.

When Kev goes False 9, and Bernardo goes RCM he plays like this.

Basically, it's less about Kev negatively affecting his game, and more about Bernardo playing better as a RCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.