Bernardo Silva signs new contract until 2026

I've always wondered, is he simply nonchalantly carrying stuff so that he "unfortunately" can't clap them during the guard of honour(?), or is the coffee significant in that he's implying that they're abusing caffeine supplements?

Either way, LEGEND!
Didn't he say it was because we won 4 trophies the season before and didn't get a guard of honour. They won one and we are giving them one, so he took 0 interest in it.

One more signing and it’s been the best window post takeover
Yaya, DSilva, Balotelli, Milner, Kolarov, Boateng in the Summer and then Džeko in the January would take some beating from 2010-11.

Also Fernandinho, Negredo, Navas, Jovetic and Demichelis was another top one from 2013-14.

I always liked him as a player (except when he was scoring against Madrid in the Champions), but he seems to be intent on leaving and then changing his mind every summer. Not sure whether hes constantly posturing for salary increases or hes just needy as a person.
Please dont talk about our players , you have no idea what they are like and what is happening

Please dont talk about our players , you have no idea what they are like and what is happening
Oh wow, no need to be hostile, just saying how it looks from the outside. If you want to correct me thats great, I will learn something but I will definitely not "not talk about your players". sheesh

The fact there is apparently a £50 mil releas clause in the contract kinda dampens my enthusiasm for this tbh. I reckon city knew they couldn’t afford to lose him this summer on top of the other outgoings so this is a compromise between all parties for one more year.

Could do without the nonesense pr videos as well and how much he “loves the club”. It’s obvious if Barca had the cash Bernardo would have left years ago. It’s just a pay rise for a year
drivel

Yaya, DSilva, Balotelli, Milner, Kolarov, Boateng in the Summer and then Džeko in the January would take some beating from 2010-11.

Also Fernandinho, Negredo, Navas, Jovetic and Demichelis was another top one from 2013-14.
1 bullseye, 3 missed the board and 1 in treble 3.

I always liked him as a player (except when he was scoring against Madrid in the Champions), but he seems to be intent on leaving and then changing his mind every summer. Not sure whether hes constantly posturing for salary increases or hes just needy as a person.
Stay on your lane .

I suggest you re-read your post. How can he be intent on leaving then change his mind every summer.
As for his 'posturing' for a pay rise, perhaps his 'posturing' on the pitch, helping us win everything, earned him a rise.

Stay on your lane .
Don't be a tough guy on the internet.

I suggest you re-read your post. How can he be intent on leaving then change his mind every summer.
As for his 'posturing' for a pay rise, perhaps his 'posturing' on the pitch, helping us win everything, earned him a rise.
For the last three transfer windows or so he is hankering for a move to Barcelona. Nobody says he isn't a great player, its just every year it seems it takes convincing for him to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.