Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What absolute bollocks all this shit by the media and fa, it was just a joke between two mates, a bit of banter. Talk about mountains out of mole hills. The media want to grow up, because it's City every thing gets magnified, sticking the boot in every chance they get.
I wonder what would have happened if Henderson had said it about Mane

What absolute bollocks all this shit by the media and fa, it was just a joke between two mates, a bit of banter. Talk about mountains out of mole hills. The media want to grow up, because it's City every thing gets magnified, sticking the boot in every chance they get.

Mane would have twatted him.

1. He's done it.
2. He did it as a joke between mates.
3. He's done it with no thoughts of any racist tones.
4. If Mendy had done the same e.g. saying Zinhencko looks like Bart Simpson there would NOT have been even mentioned.
5. It's now gone to big not for Bernado to be sanctioned in some form.
6. I hope I'm wrong.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.