Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something about sensationalism selling newspapers. That's probably why we have this whole Brexit thing going on and the working man (and/or woman and/or other genders to satisfy the PC amongst us) is continually bent over receiving a government calling of a kind.

LET'S INVADE MANCHESTER FOR THEIR WEAPONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA - Donald Trump (on Twitter, naturally)

BERNARDO'H - The Mirror

HITLER REINCARNATED AS CITY STAR - The Mail

BERNARDO'S DISTANT RACIST UNCLE IN PLOT TO KILL PRINCESS DI - The Express

PORTUGUESE STAR POSSIBLY A MINSTREL SHOW STAR - The Sun

BERNARDO ATE MY SYRIAN HAMSTER - The Daily Sport

Just ignore this topic. Bernardo and Mendy contacted the FA and apologised for any offence caused. It's crystal clear that Benardo would not abuse his own team mate so there's not going to be any ban. This is just newspapers selling papers

Probably already been posted
Silva deemed racist by the fa and prem league kick it out sky every news outlet out there for posting that mendy looks like a cartoon character
But the fa and prem league sign off on Sergio having kun on the back of his shirt and every news outlet has called him kun because he looks like a Japanese cartoon character
Now maybe I need some education but to me this is exactly the same situation both of them look like a cartoon character. End of

Whenever the press annoy me, I go an check the latest press circulation figures:

This is essentially what lies behind this venomous reporting.

8CLhv7X.png

Bernardoooo (Silva)
Scores 3 out 8
Makes fun of his mate
Were in trouble once again

Bernardoooo (Silva)
Watch him when he tweets
Thinks his friends are sweets
We’re in trouble once again

It's laughable and sad that this story is still in the media, its clear its not a case of racism but with the consistent attempt to keep it active begs the question if they actually do care about the issue of racism? Making hay out of nothing because it concerns city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.