Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question this guy is world class one of best in world and we have him priced at 70 mill. Why aren't clubs queuing up for him. I dont get it

If rumours are to be believed and he wants to go to Spain, he’s painted himself into a corner. There aren’t any teams over there that could afford him except Madrid who have no need for him.

I imagine every side in the PL would want Bernie but he he’s clearly thinking if not Spain then he may as well stay at city.

One of my favs in this recent squad. Love his passion, press and fistbumps when we score.
We should keep him a few years.... If he ever goes to Saudi he ll ne one of the stars for sure.

Thing is arab football is more like basketball, so if the moneys good. 3 yra there would set him up for life proper. By then he will have an accomplished career with the silverware won here. CTID.

One of my favs in this recent squad. Love his passion, press and fistbumps when we score.
We should keep him a few years.... If he ever goes to Saudi he ll ne one of the stars for sure.

Thing is arab football is more like basketball, so if the moneys good. 3 yra there would set him up for life proper. By then he will have an accomplished career with the silverware won here. CTID.
I remember Denis Tueart's jaunt to New York cosmos. Think he was about the same age , peak of his powers and we were a top side still. Set him up for a comfortable retirement and think he has mentioned how he went from the English league run by local businessman like swales to work for multi million pound club that was run professionally with an eye to sports branding and marketing. Ultimately it failed I guess because the american markets appetites were different then. Guess the point is for a small sacrifice of a couple of seasons if you can secure your families future for generations it would be a very difficult offer to turn down.

yeah the pricing is so strange on this. two summers ago it was quoted if we get 50m he is off. lst summer it was 55/60m. now its closer to 70m.

all of these values still pretty low compred to what amounts being paid out for lesser players regularly.

Anthony United 80m+, Mount 1 year on his contract 60m at least,Cucurella with 1 good PL season cost Chelsea 65m, Mudryk 80m etc.
Bernado Silva levels above these players and can back it up by so many trophies yet we are hoping to get one bid of 60m+

I swear if he had been at Bayern doing the same as here winning huge trophies and be a regular starter and us or Real, PSG would want to buy him he would world record fee nowehre near this 50/70m...

Coutinho money should be asked for him.

maybe only a Saudi club will price him accordingly. :)

All these Saudi league rumours are always focussed on the wages. Offer Bernardo as much as you want for all I care - how much are they gonna offer us in terms of fee??
They just paid up 47m for Neves from Wolves, I don't think 80-100m would phase them for a genuine world class player but boy it will cause all kinds of corruption stink with the tin foil hat cunts on Twitter.

The kind that doesn't understand that Saudi Arabia and UAE are different countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.