Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to stay and be made the beating heart of the team from the start of the season. No Silva, Aouar(hopefully) will take time to bed in, and Foden can rotate; make him one of the captains.

Would advise he shave off that beard, however. His worrying drop in form coincided with him modelling his ‘look’ on a prominent vlogger/poster on this site...

If we could get 65-80 million I’d sell him personally , one good season out of 3!!

people want stones out for that sort of form

If we could get 65-80 million I’d sell him personally , one good season out of 3!!

people want stones out for that sort of form

More than slightly playing him down there. Slow initially in the first half of his first season as he adapted, then very good for the second half

His second season was genuinely world class. He was easily one of the best midfielders in the world and was literally being talked about as a top 10 player this time last year. He made the Ballon D'or shortlist! This season slow, yes, but its not quite one just 'good' season in three. It was a damn sight better than that. You don't give up on someone that cheaply who clearly has that much ability. Stones' time at City doesn't even come close to Bernardo's. He's never had a season like Bernardo had.

More than slightly playing him down there. Slow initially in the first half of his first season as he adapted, then very good for the second half

His second season was genuinely world class. He was easily one of the best midfielders in the world and was literally being talked about as a top 10 player this time last year. He made the Ballon D'or shortlist! This season slow, yes, but its not quite one just 'good' season in three. It was a damn sight better than that. You don't give up on someone that cheaply who clearly has that much ability. Stones' time at City doesn't even come close to Bernardo's. He's never had a season like Bernardo had.

well if unfortunately in football your only as good as your last season and he can’t dine out on that forever , I want to see him return to form. We would never had won the 4 trophies if it wasn’t for Bernardo’s form !!

but will he ever recapture that form ?? Does he want to be here ?? He‘s body language has been strange all season , no smiling laughing etc , people say the racist stuff affected him but that was nearly a year ago and all his team mates and mendy stood by him!! He should of been able to shake that off. Seems to me he doesn’t wanna be here and he’s a asset we can get a good price for without having to go balls deep on a replacement

well if unfortunately in football your only as good as your last season and he can’t dine out on that forever , I want to see him return to form. We would never had won the 4 trophies if it wasn’t for Bernardo’s form !!

but will he ever recapture that form ?? Does he want to be here ?? He‘s body language has been strange all season , no smiling laughing etc , people say the racist stuff affected him but that was nearly a year ago and all his team mates and mendy stood by him!! He should of been able to shake that off. Seems to me he doesn’t wanna be here and he’s a asset we can get a good price for without having to go balls deep on a replacement

Sorry, but that’s the kind of nonsense that the media trot out and has no basis. There are plenty videos on the club site where he gives smiling interviews, Instagram too, and he always appears to be enjoying his training. The management stood square with him, and if he looks taciturn when the English media speak to him, it’s probably because he feels unjustly tainted by them.

Nobody can recapture form from the bench, but he’s played too much football without break in the previous seasons, so the reduced workload this season will have done him good. I believe he’s a smart kid who knows that we’re on the up, not Barcelona, and he’ll be at the very heart of it. The media reports are Barcelona’s none to subtle attempts to unsettle one of our best players and should be called out as such.

easy question
if any players is not 100% behind the club and manager then you are out simple

pep keeps saying it ? he will not keep players that want out and not giving 100%
why keep somebody not giving his all for the club and fans, only giving 50% from a unhappy player but having to paying 100% of his wages, if barca want bernardo and he wants to go then the club get the best price for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.