Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless something else crops up linking Bernardo leaving, in my humble opinion, this thread needs locking.
Unfortunately I’m not sure it does. So far this seems to be playing out the same way the Garcia story started, where at first it seemed a bit of a desperate move but it’s now materialised and it’s now just a matter of this summer or next?

Bernie would be a great signing for them right now, and he’d be their star man. For a footballer I’m not sure it gets much better than being the star man at one of Barca or Real.

I don’t want him to leave, he’s fantastic and gives everything for the team, but I could definitely see him having his head turned, especially after the lukewarm season he’s just had.

Would not entertain Bernardo leaving - he's had a down year but still turns up with passion and energy. He is an important part of the dynamic of the squad and is universally liked by everyone at the club. He'll be back next season and I wouldn't be surprised if he has an important role in Lisbon.

If we see an unexpected deal I would swap Mahrez for a striker as next season we are covered with Torres and Sterling and have Phil, Bernardo and Jesus who can fill in out wide.

Unfortunately I’m not sure it does. So far this seems to be playing out the same way the Garcia story started, where at first it seemed a bit of a desperate move but it’s now materialised and it’s now just a matter of this summer or next?

Bernie would be a great signing for them right now, and he’d be their star man. For a footballer I’m not sure it gets much better than being the star man at one of Barca or Real.

I don’t want him to leave, he’s fantastic and gives everything for the team, but I could definitely see him having his head turned, especially after the lukewarm season he’s just had.

Agree with all of that, other than that he would be their star man. Barcelona do have some top players.

We'll win against Lyon next round, Barca in semi-final, then Athletico Maldrid in the final. Beating 3 strongest teams in La Liga then Bernado will ask us to close this thread by himself.

Agree with all of that, other than that he would be their star man. Barcelona do have some top players.

I actually think he’d struggle at least all next season anyway. Obviously he won’t be the star man and their star man will be the one seeing the majority of the ball as he always does. They need to get pace ahead of Messi now and Bernie could quite easily struggle just as Coutiniho and Griezmann have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.