Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance. He's on a long contract here, he'd cost more than 100m. Barca have no money and no players we're interested in. Semedo not needed now Cancelo's sorted his head out.

Hope not, he is a wonderful instinctive skillful player, who plays for the team. When he joined he seemed to smile all the time in interviews. He is like many others, we have brought to the club, has been a credit to us.

I think he gets us and stays for a long time, the crap he got regarding the Mendy tweet may have affected more than we appreciate.

Hopefully next season, a midfield of KdB, Phil and Bernardo might get near the greats of Hendo and Millie (fingers crossed)

Whole new ball game if he comes out and says he wants to go tho. Not saying he would, seems like a top pro to me. Would be good for him to get a run of games in the same position each week, maybe now Dave is leaving.

Total hypothetical.

Straight swap b.silva for messi. Would you?

I genuinely hand on heart can't say i think i would. On paper, should be a no-brainer. Yet, it is not.

Edit: for clarity, purely a philosophical question, as to how ww personally value. b.silva.

Interesting question - personally I’d say NO. On that point - if I were Pep - I’d be working on playing Bernardo in a false 9 position more often. He’s so skilful and can really make us tick when he plays further forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.