Bersant Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone alluded to, I think Celina should go to Girona personally. He's a creative, technical player with some flair who's playing style would fit La Liga.

He is an EDS/Academy player, he's just on loan.
Oh, I guess I wasn't familiar with the specifics of it. I guess that makes sense that if the loan ended he'd probably be back in EDS than first team.

Had the choice of Ipswich, Leeds or Bolton apparently. Let's hope he gets opportunities to play regularly.

Either of them aren't bad moves (although Leeds will not be very popular with a few posters)

Leeds are not what they were in a footballing sense. Very week squad and no cash = opportunities for young players. Fans are still the same.

Scratch the Leeds move. They have been taken over but they are not the most stable of clubs.

Scratch the Leeds move. They have been taken over but they are not the most stable of clubs.

Exactly, the last thing we want is for Celina to go there because one manager liked him, then he gets fired in October and the new guy just sits him on the bench for the next 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.