Bersant Celina

allblackcitizen

Not seen it mentioned on any other thread (apologies if it is), but was reported this morning that he's off to Swansea for £4m.

Good move all round I’d say. Swansea usually play reasonably good football barring last season, and Celina will give them more creativity which was probably why they went down.

I don’t think he’ll ever be a world beater, but he definitely deserves his chance and I believe Swansea can give him that.

Read that similar to our other sales, there's a buyback / sell on fee included. There's a PL caliber player in Celina, somewhere.

Read that similar to our other sales, there's a buyback / sell on fee included. There's a PL caliber player in Celina, somewhere.
I agree. I can see him at a decent premier league team in a couple of years.
We buy back, then more than likely sell for a decent profit.
Good to see we have learnt the lesson of rony lopes

Certainly got something. Love to see him make it.
We are certainly bringing in plenty of cash for players who’ve never or rarely
played for us.

This kid will be a top level pro IMO. At least mid PL level when he peaks. He, sadly for him, won't get a chance here but he has a lot of potential. Wish him good luck at Swansea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.