Best 11 since the takeover

Because he was signed by City after the takeover, the title of the thread is 'Best XI Since The Takeover', and he's currently considered one of the top centre halves in Europe. Granted he wasn't great at City but that was mainly because he was being managed by a **** who inexplicably felt that Lescott would make a better partner for Vinny than Jerome would.
I see
If that's the way this thread was geared towards I'm amazed Viera isn't on anyone's list.

Probably because Viera was at the end of his career when he joined us, Boateng the opposite. Again nothing particularly complicated about that.
I'm basing it on his Arsenal achievements like your judging Boateng on none city performances, you can't have it both ways.

Whatever you say boss. I wouldn't want to get another ban for upsetting you. Have a lovely day.
Tbh I don't know what the issue is
You have either added Boateng to your city 11 on his city performances or what he did at another club?

Would I add Viera on what he did at city, not a chance, if it's based on other clubs then fuckin too right.

You have either added Boateng to your city 11 on his city performances or what he did at another club?

Would I add Viera on what he did at city, not a chance, if it's based on other clubs then fuckin too right.
Spon on mate, Boateng was rubbish when he was with us

Given that there was not detailed set of rules for choosing, you do whatever suits you. I based it on players being in their best form for City (as opposed to their best ever form, which may be different but largely isn't) and on those grounds, I put KDB in. I think Kev has already shown an eye for a pass and for a goal that no one I have left out can match. Someone earlier set out the results of the games he has played in but I'm not sure if any of those featured Vincent Kompany and they certainly couldn't have featured Tevez so I question their relevance to KDB's inclusion or otherwise. Anyhow, isn't this just meant to be a fun debate to kill some time before the moaning starts again; oops, sorry, before the league recommences?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.