Best and worst Pundits of 2014

90% of the pundits out there don't know what they are talking about. they just pull things right out of their ass it is almost unbelievable.

The one I hate the most is Alan Shearer, this guy just repeats the shit spouted by the in-game commentator .. that's all he does , repeat stuff he heard from others.

Savage, the only thing he lacks is talent (and loyalty and patriotism).

Commentators, that Ian Darke is horrible, his voice just irritates and he doesn't really comment on the game he just blurts out endless facts and stats.

Best pundit and co commentator is Gary Neville, by a country mile.

Worst pundit is Scholes, utterly brain dead. Pleat still gets on my tits, as does Quinn surprisingly, I can't stand bias either way and he's one of the worst.

Matt Murray on Soccer Saturday gets an honourable mention for being best "round the grounds" reporter. And Kammy and the Merse are still good for comedy value, it feels like I'm mocking the afflicted when I watch them, but in itself that's perversely enjoyable.

sky tot said:
Decent :
Ratboy
Sounness
Murphy
Dixon
Le Tiss

Tossers:
Scholes
Crooks
Quinn
Rednapp
Stelling

How the fuck can you not have Owen on that list, he must be the worst co-commentator to ever grace footballing commentary ever*

*Waddle comes a close second.

Carragher has to be up there. I agreed with his 2 picks in fonte and fabregas yesterday as well (although not sure how ivanovic was above zab). He is a lot better on Monday night football than when he started. Neville is still the best, even when you don't agree with what he is saying he can make a case for himself. Both really study the game.

Most pundits apart from them just say the obvious. It's on tv we can see the obvious. They are supposed to be experts telling us how and why a team/player done what they have done.

living in australia im lucky to not have to listen to most of those. the ones that drive me up the wall as the expert analysis during the games are danny mills and steve nicol. nicol seems like he has a quota to meet each game on the money we have spent.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
Best: Gary Neville: I particularly liked the way he laughed when Martin Tyler suggested that Giroud’s stamp on Martin Skrtel must have been accidental because he’d been quick to apologise.
“Trust me, some players are very good at apologising”.
He then gave Craig Bellamy as an example, which in all fairness was probably spot-on.

Worst: Robbie Savage. Utter dick who thinks he’s funny/

Agree. This deadbeat is gonna make a big play in 2015 for the outright title of Worst on Radio and Even Worse on TV Award. He loved City when Roberto was here, now he has a very sharp axe to grind. All opinion and absolutely no intellect with which to back up his opinion. City have the worse defence going despite only conceding one goal in five matches at the point he gibbered this little nugget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.