Best and worst Pundits of 2014

Agree with the majority , best is Gary Neville

Worst and most frustrating for various reasons to me is Niall Quinn

Astley Lad said:
Both Gary Neville and Danny Murphy are decent and relatively un-biased in their comments.

Sad to say that the list of shite ones far outweighs the two half decent ones, Scholes, Owen and Phil Neville (the most boring pundits in history), Garth Crooks (very strange), Robbie Savage (even stranger), Charlie Nicholas (very punchable), Danny Mills (are there enough words to describe how big a twat he is?)

+1

Who'd have thought it, a Gary Neville fan club on Bluemoon?!! Lol.

I love him. There you go, I said it. If you'd told me 4 years ago those words would be coming out of my mouth I would have sent for a nurse for you.

Looking forward to seeing if Thierry Henry is any good in the new year - seemed decent in the World Cup.

Worse have all been mentioned already but Dwight Yorke takes it to a whole new level

Blumers Bloomers said:
Who'd have thought it, a Gary Neville fan club on Bluemoon?!! Lol.

I love him. There you go, I said it. If you'd told me 4 years ago those words would be coming out of my mouth I would have sent for a nurse for you.

Looking forward to seeing if Thierry Henry is any good in the new year - seemed decent in the World Cup.

Worse have all been mentioned already but Dwight Yorke takes it to a whole new level
It's the suits, innit?

The only person who comes close to Garry Neville is Jamie C funny enough I hated both of them as players

The rest
Merson- Prick
Scholes-Massive Prick
Stelling-Prick
Redknapp-Massive Prick
Chiles- Massive Prick

AlloBoi said:
The only person who comes close to Garry Neville is Jamie C funny enough I hated both of them as players

The rest
Merson- Prick
Scholes-Massive Prick
Stelling-Prick
Redknapp-Massive Prick
Chiles- Massive Prick
That's not what the picture showed!

I don't have sky so can't comment on Gary Neville.

Best on BBC is Danny Murphy. He is very eloquent. The worst is Danny "ccccooch" Mills or Garth Crooks.
Scholes and Owen are rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.