Best and worst Pundits of 2014

Gary Neville with silver to Alan ex Arse Smith and bronze to Cammy for comedy value.
Worst list is a wankers whose who! Owen, Jennas, Shearer, Bullard, Scholes, Childs (what a smug twat), however my worst ire is saved for dad of the year and all round thick twat and ex rag bastard Dwight (shiny suit) York. - Man's a ****!

Best: Neville has to be the best, only opportunity we get to see someone actually break the game down and analyse football. There should be a 2 hour show after the gameweek of football where they break down the game (particularly when Henry joins the team as they will have an attackers POV). The hour slot they get during MNF isn't enough.

Have a feeling Henry will be brilliant for Sky this year, his stints in the WC and CL last year have been good.

As for Owen he gets a lot of shit but I actually have begun to enjoy his commentary weirdly. The one thing he does do which I enjoy is stick up for the bigger team, doesn't play up to all this underdog shite, probably because he's played for bigger teams throughout his career.

Worst: The Commentators that play up to this underdog shite. First example I can think of was Tony Dorigo in the cup this weekend (although not in 2014).

Best: Gary Neville

Joint Worst: Savage, Owen, Scholes, Phil Neville, Shearer, Crooks, Childs, Jenas, Merson, Nicholas, Thompson & Lawrenson...All equally, completely and utterly, shockingly, fucking useless.!!!!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jimmy blue shoes said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
In short:

[bigimg]http://www.actionimages.com/puresport/2919178.jpg?id=r1QUJaQTenA+vMkt3wrc+DhwTQucyEj7uSpKdovncxw37uvP2VXdsFYShOTaHcQ2wwHaFs/cXGEaYoBj6Oz8yGtsH0l/UZp/DuqB4aF9zTGvjxGFKJ/KIq1ysCA9VmdoMtaUqJR32d4=[/bigimg]

Spooky! Was gonna post the exact same thing.
In a funny, fucked up sort of way, I've become quite fond of that photo. It represented a moment when they, and all who followed united, were sure that the natural footballing order would remain forever unchanged. If you'd told both of them after the game where the two clubs would find themselves as 2015 came into view, they would have thought you quite mad.

Their footballing world has been blown apart since that day.

3rd in the Prem...

Unbeaten in there last 11

could be worse.

Every pundit on the BBC, absolute dog shit boring. Danny Murphy last night was more effective than Horlicks. Do the beeb just offer a payroll to any ex below standard Premier League player?

In defence of Savage he has plenty to say and communicates quite well. Where he falls down is he is often wrong on a lot of things and never comes up with anything other than base level analysis. He will quite happily make a tit of himself which is a form of entertainment as opposed to a dry and dull Owen. I think he suits the dumb down approach to coverage that seems to be favoured.

G Neville and Keown are OK.

Danny Murphy dropped some clangers yesterday evening, identifying audacious shots as crosses and claiming there were no players available in the box for passes when there clearly were.

Bullard looked like he'd been up all weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.