Best and worst Pundits of 2014

Neville and Carragher and Graham Souness as he is very pro City.

Worst:- Owen and Crooks.

stony said:
The worst is Phil Neville or Paul Scholes. Both of them seem mildly retarded. Scholes is the most partisan out of the two and probably a bit thicker. If you added them both together, you might get some sort of hybrid that would be about as interesting and informative as Micheal Owen. Not sure you'd want it on telly though. Imagine how fucking ugly it would be. The Govt would probably order it to be shot on sight.

I stand by the observation that, the illustrious class of 92 *vomits* was indeed a special class.

sky tot said:
Decent :
Ratboy
Sounness
Murphy
Dixon
Le Tiss

Tossers:
Scholes
Crooks
Quinn
Rednapp
Stelling

He went through a bizarre phase in 2014. When he used the term "tattle" as apposed to tackle.

Absolutely got to agree about the horse fiddler, even though I've got BT Broadband and get their sport free - I refuse to have him on - plenty of other streams that are infinitely better.
Best part of him ran down his mother's leg.

On the subject of irritating shite - how have Tyldelsey/ Townsend escaped much criticism?? - pair of first-class swivel-eyed twunts.

Best:
Neville, for obvious reasons, and, although he doesn't do it often, Tony Pulis was brilliant on Goals on Sunday, very insightful.
Always liked Graeme Sourness for his no nonsense and Alan McNaly is quite good.
Worst:
Phil Neville, Michael Owen, Clarke Carlisle and Paul Scholes

unsure on Carragher, insightful but incredibly biased. And Owen Hargreaves can be good.

tommybooth said:
Neville and Carragher and Graham Souness as he is very pro City.

Worst:- Owen and Crooks.
I agree with Neville and Carragher. I like that Souness is not afraid to speak his mind, but he is a bad pundit. He reads things wrong so often, makes lots of blatantly incorrect statements as well. Off the top of my head he said Kroos was a'complete player with no weaknesses.' He said Di Maria has a 'poor final ball'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.