Best bit of football trickery (seen live or on TV)

Big Swifty

I used to love watching clips of Frank Worthington scoring a goal v (I think) Ipswich, when he juggled the ball on one foot before flicking it over his head, turning and volleying it past the keeper.

Any other memorable bits?

I once saw Rodney Marsh beat Newcastle defenders with amazing footwork to score and the Newcastle team applauded him.

320.jpg

In seriousness, not an individual bit of trickery, but that whole sequence a couple of seasons back when Bernardo was keeping the ball in the corner against the rags.

I eagerly await @Jack74 coming on with a clip of that Gio goal. He's already been on this morning joining in the slagging off of Spanish Dave. Imagine my shock.

To be fair, it wasn't a bad effort from Gio.

I used to love watching clips of Frank Worthington scoring a goal v (I think) Ipswich, when he juggled the ball on one foot before flicking it over his head, turning and volleying it past the keeper.

Any other memorable bits?

I eagerly await @Jack74 coming on with a clip of that Gio goal. He's already been on this morning joining in the slagging off of Spanish Dave. Imagine my shock.

To be fair, it wasn't a bad effort from Gio.

Which one mate the Southampton one or the better one against Boro or the even better one against West Ham in the cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.