Best Burger In Manchester

There was a van near our old Carrington training ground which put together very acceptable ones, lot of unsavoury rags atttracted as well unfortunately but the burgermaster was a blue.
'Give Us A Bite' on Banky Lane
AF1QipMsIDcjZ0UDtM0NXsvzDya5MU05FJzeAR0l6noH=w203-h160-k-no

Last edited:
In town you can’t beat solita in the NQ

If you want the best burger you will ever eat and have a bit of time, get on the tram to hollinwood and go to the old school bbq bus. That place is amazing and does some nice beers too.

Buy cheap buy twice. That’s exactly what I do when I eat McDonald’s or Burger King, I’m hungry an hour later. Five Guys you get what you pay for. The milkshakes are good too.

I bbq my own mate. 50/50 lamb beef. Salt pepper and meat. I haven't had Rotten Ronnies in about a year and I wouldn't eat burger king if you paid me.
If I don't bbq my own I go here:
2012423-harrys-drive-in-5.jpg

Proper burger at a decent price. Twice the size of five guys and half the price.

What would you know? You lot live on haggis, tatties and deep fried Mars bars, washed down with either McEwans or Buckfast.

Not that I'm making generalisations, mind. Nkw; if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have my dinner of bacon and cabbage, washed down with Guinness.

Bang to rights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.