Best chippy

AliBobbyJ

Team supported
City
What's the best fish & chip shop you know around Manchester? Eat in or just take away. Last time I was there we found the Olympia in Bolton, near the station, a smashing place. (and the cod was good too, so forget the puns, just your favourite chippies.)

The Gold Medal chippy in Ashton used to be decent, but now it's rank and I told them so recently. The assistant who served me agreed saying they've had a lot of complaints recently.

Not many good chippys about nowadays, but the Battered fryer in stalybridge is good,only opens daily on weekdays and teatime on Fridays.

Best chippy by far I know in the North West is the Codfather in Northwich. I know the owner and the only fault I have is he's a rag, other than that his fish and chips plus everything else is superb quality and worth the trip out.

Village Chippy in Stubbins, north of Ramsbottom, was fantastic last time I went in. Mind you it was probably about 1995.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.