Best City Cameos

jay_mcfc

Which players spring to mind when you think of best cameos for City? Either they were good for a short spell then went to shit or were good and left within a year.

David Rocastle: Barely had his feet in the door and he was off. I was gutted!

Spencer prior: Leftfield choice here but he was brilliant in his first six months and scored a few vital goals.

Negredo: Unreal first few months but sadly tailed off after picking up an injury.

Terry Cooke: (loan spell) He was great during his loan spell and definitely helped us get promotion from div 2. He actually reminded us of what a half decent footballer could do.

Viera / Lampard: Both had decent loan spells with us.

I'm sure there are loads but that's off the top of my head.

Daniel Van Buyten
Looked the absolute bollocks then he was off
Another myth
He had a half decent game vs the rags and in the others he was very mediocre, culminating in him having an absolute shocker at Leeds and getting sent off

The whole Van Buyten being brilliant for us is purely because we beat the rags

Another myth
He had a half decent game vs the rags and in the others he was very mediocre, culminating in him having an absolute shocker at Leeds and getting sent off

The whole Van Buyten being brilliant for us is purely because we beat the rags

I disagree - i think he was one of the best defenders we have ever had in a blue shirt. His subsequent career in Germany backs that up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.