Best City celebrations

Don't we still hold it by one point?
th

No footage but a certain John Gidman,s 97th minute equaliser v Huddersfield at the old Leeds Road Ground making it 2-2 for us in 3rd of FA cup.
Hostile atmosphere and the yorkshite were well up for it all day, probably cos we beat them 10-1 in the league a few weeks before.
They invaded the pitch at full time, but "hooligan cameras" were just pointing at our open end all the time (later realised it was all part of the case to
bring the Guv'nors down). But top day top celebrations. PS beat them 3-0 in the replay if i remember rightly
We did beat them 3-0 at Leeds Road having managed a 0-0 at Maine Rd in the first replay.

In terms of emotion and excitement its Aguero v QPR although I can't say I saw much of it in the ground as everyone was going nuts. Never seen or heard anything like it.

For a standalone celebration its Adebayor v Arsenal by a mile. To run the length of the pitch and knee slide like that to stick it to your former club... doesn't come much better than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.