Best concert you've ever attended...

Grr how did I miss that ?
We took them to a Chinese takeaway after the gig. We were only school kids. They turned up at HMV in the Quadrant the following day to sign autographs. A few months earlier, they played in club called The Circles, at the he bottom of Wind Street. You had to be eighteen to get in, so me and my mates couldn't go.

We took them to a Chinese takeaway after the gig. We were only school kids. They turned up at HMV in the Quadrant the following day to sign autographs. A few months earlier, they played in club called The Circles, at the he bottom of Wind Street. You had to be eighteen to get in, so me and my mates couldn't go.
I saw Gillan in the old Top Rank and Slade in the Brangwyn Hall.

David Byrne at the Sage Gateshead.

The Pixies at the Mayfair Newcastle in the 80s.

Also went to see Faith No More at the Mayfair. The support acts that night were not bad, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Wonder Stuff and Jesus Jones. Very strange mix.

Another one was Arrested Development at the Boro town hall

Genesis have just rescheduled. Reckon Queen gigs in June are a long shot.

I'll be in the Q for AC/DC too.

Freddie Tribute was brilliant, not sure if I've mentioned that on this thread but probably should have: easily in my top 20 gigs ever.
Thanks. Need to check the dates again- losing track.
Hope we do get to Queen as taking the kids as part of their expensive education (will need to do this for AC/DC too)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.