Best Defensive Midfielders according to FM.

FRAN THE ARAB said:

the game rates Vinny rather poorly at present. it also rates Ireland very poorly. i suspect it's because the research for player stats was done a good while ago and doesn't really reflect this season. (as further incriminating evidence it rates Gelson Fernandes as better than Vinny).

while "fm. is not. the real. world" etc they actually do a fair amount of research, so the stats reflect the opinion of researchers who follow their club and watch the player, and aren't (usually) total idiots. it isn't reliable but it isn't completely arbitrary either.

Goater666 said:
havelocke said:
The list is wrong as since when was Pirlo a defensive midfielder????/

You've obviously never seen Italian football.

Hes always been a defensive midfielder.

He sits deep, I'll give you that, but he normal plays with gattuso & ambrosini (sp?) who are the defensive midfielders.
He is not a 'defensive' midfielder in the mold of gattuso, diarra, viera, kompany, etc,etc.

*sigh*

I'd take Toulalan or De Rossi and both are 25 so would be decent investments or Senna would be fine as a stop gap for a couple of seasons. All three clubs are still in the Chumps League though.

zeusbheld said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

the game rates Vinny rather poorly at present. it also rates Ireland very poorly. i suspect it's because the research for player stats was done a good while ago and doesn't really reflect this season. (as further incriminating evidence it rates Gelson Fernandes as better than Vinny).

while "fm. is not. the real. world" etc they actually do a fair amount of research, so the stats reflect the opinion of researchers who follow their club and watch the player, and aren't (usually) total idiots. it isn't reliable but it isn't completely arbitrary either.

A few versions ago when Kompany was still a teenager he was rated really highly if I remember correctly, turned out to be one of the best players in the game if you picked him up early.

I touted Toulalan a while back as it would swing a deal for Ribery....

I was then told by some jobsworth to post transfer speculation on another board...

Goater666 said:
Reckon we could get any of these to join us mid season?

bestdms.jpg

Fuck it, let's buy all of them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.