BEST Fans In The World?

BlueGun

Has to be Poznan fans... Supporting Lech is their Religion.

Do they even get tired??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkkHLo5TTH8[/youtube]

they even go support their Under 11's!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib70m35Pc5Q[/youtube]

Was gpoing to bring this up, they were great over here and great at there place too.
I wish Coms would be a bit like there stadium with the atmosphere.
Maybe our club should have Ultra's cus there Kolojorz create a cracking atmosphere.
Poznan are certainly my new favourte foreign team!

I went to La Bombonera (Boca Jrs) last week, it's f..... ridiculous every time, I recommend it to anyone that visits Argentina

They are by far the best set of fans i have ever seen in football, that's in person.

not seen one set of fans who even come close to them, their incredible, they take it to a new level, couldn't stop watching them at our place.

Besiktas/Fenerbahce/Galatasaray (Turkey)
Coritibas (Brazil)
Boca Juniors (Argentina)
Panathinaikos/POAK/Olympiacos (Greece)
Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)
Sevilla/Atletico Madrid (Spain)
Lech Poznan (Poland)
Lyon/Marseille (France)
Atletico Junior/Nacional (Colombia)
America (Mexico)
Hamburg/Shalke/Dortmund (Germany)

there are probably loads more...

Wonder how many would be bouncing after dropping down a couple of divisions. Best Fans ?.........Noisiest fans more like.

A Blue said:
Wonder how many would be bouncing after dropping down a couple of divisions. Best Fans ?.........Noisiest fans more like.

this. also be nice to see how many would turn up if they had a poznan united a few miles away winning every trophy there is to win. i'm probably very deluded/wearing dodgy glasses, but nothing compares to city fans.

felixbg said:
A Blue said:

this. also be nice to see how many would turn up if they had a poznan united a few miles away winning every trophy there is to win. i'm probably very deluded/wearing dodgy glasses, but nothing compares to city fans.

This. The Londoner on Thursday after the game was brilliant, anyone would have thought we won comfortably.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
felixbg said:

This. The Londoner on Thursday after the game was brilliant, anyone would have thought we won comfortably.

was speaking to some of thier fans in a bar over there who said they only used to get a few thousand in recent times. noisy & nice co-ordination but a bit of bandwagon aemy imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.