Best football moment not involving city

I don't expect anyone to agree with my choice, and why would you if you're not from Newcastle / don't support the Toon but for me when Philippe Albert chipped Schmeichel to make it Newcastle 5-0 Man U it was absolutely glorious.
Remember it well.
To continue the Geordie theme...one of my fav moments not involving City was Paul Gascoigne at his best.late 80s ..City ground forest England v Scotland U21s ..I went down ,being local,and City having Redmond lake white and brightwell in the squad

Was stood in the Trent End terrace when a high ball came over to Gazza...3 or 4 Scots midfielders surrounded him hoping to snap up any loose ball.

Gascgoine simply took the ball on his chest...and ran past the lot of them..with the ball glued to his chest ..leaving every oppennent and those who witnessed it ,dumbfounded.
Outrageous ball control of the highest order.

Fantastic player.

1987 cup final Coventry 3 Spud's 2
Houchen goal, and Mabbutt scoring at both ends, including the winner (an own goal) in extra time . We were know out by The Dipper's that season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.