Best game you ever attended

guvnors son mcfc

Not including and Derbies / Gillingham / QPR or cup finals

Which is the best City game you have witnessed ?

For me :

City 3 Newcastle 3 when they were going for the title and Kinkladze had the game of his life. This game had everything and whilst we were having a shocking season the Geordies were sweeping everyone aside.

Re: Best game ever you attended

City 5 - Spurs 2

Under Horton. We had Walsh, Uwe and Beagrie

They had Dumitrescu, Klinnsman and some suicidal Ardiles attacking set-up.

Great entertainment

Marvin said:
City 5 - Spurs 2

Under Horton. We had Walsh, Uwe and Beagrie

They had Dumitrescu, Klinnsman and some suicidal Ardiles attacking set-up.

Great entertainment

Quinn was playing (scored a header on his knees) Rosler was in the middle of an injury absence.

I'll go for the Burnley away 6-1. 5-0 at half time allows you to celebrate at half time even given the Bournemouth game.

Wow some great games there and all different. To add a spin to the thread, once a game has been mentioned it can't be repeated. Let's see how many top memories we can dig up :)

A bit recent but the Chelsea one 2 years ago. 1-0 down but managed to win 2-1. The whole crowd was behind the team.

A similar game was city v stoke back in league 2 when we were 1-0 down at half time. A fantastic second half performance for us to win 2-1. Great game

5-1 promotion game against Charlton for me. Mainly because you could enjoy it for virtually the whole game, incredible day!

Newcastle at home on Boxing day, 0-0 at half time, second half Colin Bell came on to one of the best and emotional returns I have ever witnessed at any football club and for us to win 4-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.