Best gig you've ever been to?

Tony Bennett to the Foo Fighters, good on you, my Mum saw the former live and also loved her soul music. She said the best gig she ever went to was Frank Sinatra, my favourite crooner.
That would have been the ultimate seeing Frank, mine and my old Dads favourite. Seen a few other great singers like Diana Krall and Harry Conick Jr both absolutely fantastic. Oh forgot, how could I, David Bowie at Maine Road 1990, brilliant gig supported by James.

Last edited:
Oasis at Knebworth
The wonder stuff at bescot stadium
Nirvana at the Sheffield Octagon centre

Saw Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbot last night in Liverpool
Certainly up there in the top 3
Brilliant

I think lockdown deprived them of their progression, I kind of latched on to them after seeing they were supporting Blossoms. I’d been in Munich 3 years ago and Blossoms were on so went along. My era was punk but I’ve got an open mind and love all kinds of music, thought Blossoms were brilliant live and I’m definitely going to see the Lathums ASAP, cheers.
I think lockdown deprived them of their progression, I kind of latched on to them after seeing they were supporting Blossoms. I’d been in Munich 3 years ago and Blossoms were on so went along. My era was punk but I’ve got an open mind and love all kinds of music, thought Blossoms were brilliant live and I’m definitely going to see the Lathums ASAP, cheers.

Lathums have done extremely well despite lockdown and have seen a mad rise to fame. Right before lockdpwn was announced they'd done a gig at some pub in Glossop and were about to perform at Gorilla in Manchester. Post lockdpwn they've been performing at big venues and seen their album go to number 1.

Amazing achievement considering they only formed in 2019 and have had to battle with lockdown.

I'm going to Berlin in Jan to see them support the Blossoms, can't flipping wait now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.