best girlfriend in the world

bakerdave76

just got home from the the pub and my mrs has just give me £400 and said go to wembley watch city not got a ticket yet! geting the train 7 45 what a fucking star ps
went 76 81 and gillingham god bless caroline

bakerdave76 said:
just got home from the the pub and my mrs has just give me £400 and said go to wembley watch city not got a ticket yet! geting the train 7 45 what a fucking star ps

Yeah right...

Legend hope u have a blast!

Not quite as epic but since I couldn't get over from Dublin my missus is making balti pies for the game.

bakerdave76 said:

Maybe she's got summat planned when you're out of the way.. ;)

bakerdave76 said:

You'd better cherish her and repay her in kind when you can do something back man, that's amazing of her! All respect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.