Best Goal Celebration vs Arsenal, Adebayor or Rodri?

Whose celebration was best?

• Total voters
Adebayor got a suspension for stamping on Van Persie's head earlier in the same game. I think he just got fined for the celebration
Yes you’re right. He got a fine and suspended two match ban for the celebration despite being booked for it.

There was a bog roll thrown, how retro is that? I'd love to see massive streams of toilet paper make a return to games.
One of my favourite memories from back in the day, ball hits the net and bang, the air is filled with bog rolls being thrown towards the net. The distraught keeper then attempts to remove as much as possible to clear his goal mouth.

Got to be the Adebayor celebration, I was cheering him on all the way down the pitch and also laughing so hard, with that said I loved Rodri's celebration, the way our whole team including everyone on the bench ran to him was awesome to see.

Ade's every time, a brilliant, hilariously funny football moment that had all the self-righteous pompous pricks condemning him left right and centre (leading to him being banned) while studiously ignoring the fact that he was being abused (often racially) by the lovely fans of Arsenal all afternoon...

"What are you doung Arsenal fans!?"

"You can't dispose of plastic water bottles like that."

1641250745435.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.