Best goal ever scored against us?

Townsend last season one of the best, but the worst and the best I'll always remember was sitting in the Platt Lane when Franny Lee scored a screamer on his return to Maine Road with Derby. He put a shift in for whatever team he played for - City, Derby, England, one of my heroes, broke my heart when that went in but I forgave him. Repaid his debt when he sorted out Norman Hunter

Much as i hate the granny shagging scouse git , his shinner overhead kick was a brilliant goal and won a derby game , i feel dirty after writing this , going for a bath in Domestos now.
Apart from the fat **** shinning it & kompany slipping to miss
Dean Saunders for Derby against us at the Baseball ground.

I was behind (Shilton's goal?) at the City end. He launched it and Saunders hit a first time volley as it came over his shoulder from about 35 yards. Coton didn't move and we we're all like 'What the fuck?)

Peter Beagrie also scored a great scissor goal against us at Goodison Park I vaguely remember?

Tony Daley, also, one season at the Holte End.
i honestly can’t remember that goal?! remember going derby & getting beat 6/0 but can’t remember a goal as described? think saunders got 2 or 3 that day? you tube here i come :)

Got to Agree Jamie Pollock v QPR
Such effort,concetration and Precise Technique
No wonder QPR Voted him Their Man of the Century

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.