Best goal ever seen......

c17_yae

There's so many of them from Paul Power's free kick, Steve Mckenzie's volley, til tonight (first went in 1980). Jim Melrove's 45yarder, YAYA's 70 yard run, Big Mick's header, Sergio's ....never be beaten, Leroy at Arsenal, Shaun's at home to Barnsley, (and the scum)but that tonight from Bernie was like OMG wow completely unplayable. Pure just wow, gobsmacked. This is my team, this is our team, this is City and fuck me it feels so good

There's so many of them from Paul Power's free kick, Steve Mckenzie's volley, til tonight (first went in 1980). Jim Melrove's 45yarder, YAYA's 70 yard run, Big Mick's header, Sergio's ....never be beaten, Leroy at Arsenal, Shaun's at home to Barnsley, (and the scum)but that tonight from Bernie was like OMG wow completely unplayable. Pure just wow, gobsmacked. This is my team, this is our team, this is City and fuck me it feels so good
Drink it in pal
That goal was breathtaking

So much to love there mate.

Dennis Tueart's OH goal was special and so was Nicholas Jensen's volley, then there's Kinky's and Tarnant's..... oh and Vinny's.

David Silva should have a mention to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.