Best Goal 'non celebration'

Zapcity

In view of the fact that City are irresponsibly (unlike everyone else ofcourse!) breaking social distancing rules with goal celebrations, it got me thinking about when players haven't celebrated after scoring.
One that always springs to mind is Bradford away in 89 when Trevor Morley scored a last minute equaliser to clinch promotion.
All the other last day promotions I was at (Charlton, Gillingham and Blackburn) but not Bradford so can only base it on TV footage, so the player 'love in' may have been off camera.
From what I've seen not only did Trev 'social distance' buy not celebrating with other players he also looked pissed off that he'd actually scored!

I think with the case of Morley other than White there was no one else near!
Look at the goal. City are defending, Cooper catches the ball and 6 seconds later the ball is in the back of the net.

How is this a non-celebration? He runs the length of the away end with both arms in the air!!

Again not City related but one that stands right up there....John O’Shea at Arsenal celebrating by himself after a few ‘rumours’ had circulated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.