Best goal scored against us

Vicious111

Was sitting talking with my brother about this last night with a few beers over facetime.

Was asked what the best goal I remember being scored against us was. Three absolute belters come to mind. Crouch against Hart. Bournemouth left boot thunderbolt (Brooks I think). But grudgingly the best I recall has to be this:

Last edited:
Was sitting talking with my brother about this last night with a few beers over facetime.

Was asked what the best goal I remember being scored against us was. Three absolute belters come to mind. Crouch against Hart. Bournemouth left boot thunderbolt (Brooks I think). But the best I recall has to be this:

How can you choose one that comes of a players shin pad ?

Was asked what the best goal I remember being scored against us was. Three absolute belters come to mind. Crouch against Hart. Bournemouth left boot thunderbolt (Brooks I think). But the best I recall has to be this:

You say you support Rangers, say us as in City and pick a fucking Rag goal?

Get to fuck!

Townsend for Palace at home was one of the best strikes I've ever seen live against us,I almost clapped myself
Yes I was also going to mention Andros Townsend for Palace.
It was an unstoppable worldie ,very similar to the goal that Vinnie scored against Leicester.
The main difference being that Vinnie's goal won the Premier League for City,whereas Townsends didn't mean an iota to league positions at the end of the season.

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME?

As if we haven't had this goal rammed down our throats enough by sky sports news, out of all the goals you'd choose you had to pick this shinny by the Scouse OAP basher.

Somehow I can't see this thread lasting.

No chance. I scored more than one goal like that in Sunday league (only, off my foot not my shin) but I never struck a ball as sweetly as that Bournemouth lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.