Best Goal you have ever seen

I haven't a best goal because I've seen hundreds of fantastic goals - Sergio's two v The Hackers&WreckersFC, the one where he lobbed Pepe Reina from nigh on the corner flag, and the one where he swivelled on a pin head and thumped in a thunderous shot where the reflexes of the best Brazilian ever to grace a bit of PL turf were shown up to be wholly inadequate, the Neil Young goal that did for Leicester in '69, Vinny's v The Ragamuffins on HT that clawed us back, Vinny's hammerstrike v Leicester last season, any scrappy goal that shafts Stretford figures highly on my 'best' list, and finally Caroline Weir's rocket v Trafford United of Trafford in front of 31k!

Strange after all these years but the one that always comes to mind was Geoff Hammond rocket shot in the seventies there's actually someone on here with that username.

Strange after all these years but the one that always comes to mind was Geoff Hammond rocket shot in the seventies there's actually someone on here with that username.

Geoff Hammond rocket shot in the seventies? That’s a long username!

In the flesh might have to be Yaya against Sunderland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.