Best Goal you have ever seen

source.gif

This one.

Nicklas Jensen v Leeds in 2003 for me. Was sat right behind him as he struck it. As soon as it left his foot i knew it was going in.

Yep the kinky one against Southampton was in the mainstand that day the whole run was mesmerising then the composure at the end just to chip it in!

My most enjoyable goal was Balotelli's first during the 6-1 at Old Trafford. It was just the total contempt he showed by stroking it into the net. I was lucky to be there and remember thinking I never dreamed I would see the day when we played with such arrogance (and brilliance) during an away Derby match. Mario was wildly unpredictable but on his day he was a bit of a genius wasn't he?
The best I have seen was probably Gundogan's after all those passes in last season's home Derby. It was ridiculously great. Like watching a film.
I was also at OT that day...watching Mario ,in slow motion..steady himself and calmly despatch a measured right foot push-kick into the corner of the net .in front of the Stretford end..that memory will live with me for ever....
Unfortunately I got flashbacks sat when Martial scored with apparent ease and basically rolled the ball into our net. ...i cant recall the last time anybody made scoring against us look that easy.not a nice feeling.
Fav City goal has to be Colin Bell at Stamford Bridge ..a banging expertly executed right foot volley which flew past Peter the cat bonetti..i never tire of watching footage of that goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.