Best Indian Restaurant In Manchester

In quite a few cases, established restaurants are closing down as the owners are getting old and retiring, whilst their sons and daughters have chosen to go on to further education and gain professional qualifications and aren't taking on the family business.

I’m lucky that I have a lovely Indian neighbour who’s helped me learn how to make proper curry and gave me spices direct from market in Chennai, I think my curry is of a good enough standard that it’s often better than the curry house, now if only I could make peshwari naan

Last edited:
In quite a few cases, established restaurants are closing down as the owners are getting old and retiring, whilst their sons and daughters have chosen to go on to further education and gain professional qualifications and aren't taking on the family business.

It wont be long until curry houses like chippies will dwindle, taken over in popularity by fried chicken and burgers or on the high end maybe noodle bars.

Most of the population of the UK can knock a decent curry up to their own tastes nowadays surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.