Best line in a film

It said line??? Not the whole fucking film

Sorry if you if you thought these were all from the same film :)

My mistake

"By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you man and wife. Proceed with the execution." .... African Queen

"She is a phony. But on the other hand you’re right. She isn’t a phony because she’s a real phony." .... Breakfast At Tifanny's

"We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their house and look in for a change." .. Rear Window

"Medication Time" .. One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

"Oh, no, Mrs. Robinson. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my parents' friends" .. The Graduate

"You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I can't understand what's gone wrong with it. ..Easy Rider ...

Last edited:
Lock Stock -

“If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain’t the kind of pussy to drink it”

“Shudd up and sit down you big balled fuck”

The scene in Jaws after Hooper and Brody have conducted an "autopsy" on the captured shark;

Hooper: "If he is a rogue, and there's any truth to territoriality at all, we've got a good chance of spotting him between Cape Scott and South Beach"
Brody: "Where are you going"
Hooper: We're gonna find him right now, he's a night feeder"
Brody: "On the water?"
Hooper: "Well; if we're looking for a shark, we're not gonna find him on the land"

That last line is a killer!

d77d2d37bd1c097171be60824c96cf55.jpg

Great movie and what an apt phrase in the current world we live in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.