Best Live Performance In Your Opinion?

I didn’t watch it live but Jarvis Cocker and Pulps performance of Common People at Glastonbury 95 was mesmerising.

I did. I was only 16 at the time and had only heard Common People up until that point. I was skint and didn't want to end up going out again because it would mean lending more money off mates.

To avoid the inevitable, I got on my bike and spent the day biking around Manchester. I went to places I hadn't been to for a good few years and had a spot on day on my own.

I got back at tea-time and my Dad had left a case of those little Belgian stubby beers in the fridge. I took the phone off the hook, settled down for a bit of Glastonbury and Pulp came out. I was blown away by them and that album is one of my personal favourites to this day.

Springsteen at Rounday Park 85 and also a special mention to Roger Waters "the Wall" tour at the 02 London on the same day we won the FA cup against Stoke , if Carlsberg did weekends..

If you’ve never seen Rammstein live Its one for your Bucket List (You won’t be disappointed) Been to see there shows all over Europe and they’re the best live shows I’ve ever seen.
Saw them in Milton Keynes a few years ago. Absolutely fantastic. Sat in the directors box and was open mouthed for most of it. The pyro was amazing as were the band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.