Best long instrumental song endings...

Fook me Angus lad and proper shaking with emotion: Belt up for the duration aficionados of rock otherwise you may just come a cropper !

Taken from the wicked web and really does say it all....

The apotheosis of Angus, the guitar avatar, the frenetic fretter, the musical monster, the manic man machine, the living legend. A schoolboy superhero, he struts and strides his sweaty stuff, scattering scathing sparks of molten melody to his hungry hoards of adoring acolytes. Backed by the inexorably invincible, stalwartly steady, rough and readily reckoned revving of AC/DC's rumbling rhythm section, this plucking Prometheus walks the walk while his fiery fingers sting his singing strings to talk the talk. His sharply sheer,intensely incisive, punctuated playing conducts a conduit of elemental expression and ecstatic emotion as he scraps and shapes sonic sculptures of sinewy sound. The acme of articulated ambition, cunning craft, transcendent talent and potent passion is regally reified in this valiant vision of basic blues brilliantly extrapolated into extraordinary extemporisation. For this proudly prodigious performance, for letting there be rock, and for being the one and only, Angus Young, we salute you.

Can't you hear me knocking by the stones on the great Sticky Fingers album anyone ?

I found the clip some years ago by accident ... I never realised what a fantastic guitarist Prince was

I got dragged to a Prince concert in 1989. I remain thankful that I did. He played guitar like Hendrix and danced like James Brown. He played the Purple Rain guitar solo whilst doing a pirouette that lasted about a minute. it was incredible. I was just blown away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.