Best mobile network

kippax4ever

Contract up in a couple of weeks
At present am with 3..previously tesco
Had a few issues with 3(connection probs)
Tescos is on bt system
Smarty which am thinking going with is on 3 system
£15pm unlimited data & call/txt
In your opinion what would you say the best network

I'm on virgin mobile which use EE (but better deals). The wife is on EE and we have very different experience with reception - not sure if it is the network or the phones (me android she apple).

Yes my missus is on Virgin will be leaving at end of contract as they don’t support WiFi calling and more of an issue to us is you can’t divert a call to another number only to voicemail.

I'm on virgin mobile which use EE (but better deals). The wife is on EE and we have very different experience with reception - not sure if it is the network or the phones (me android she apple).

That's what am trying to figure out
Is it network or the phone
Ie Samsung, had a data omly sim from 3 no problem for the laptop

Virgin mobile is utter shite.
I could not get it to work anywhere in the EU.
They tried to blame the partner networks.
I cancelled, they threatened me with legal action,
I took them to the ombudsman and won.

with plus net now on a monthly rolling contract. Great to deal with on the phone. The most exotic accent you have to decode is geordie.

Use the OFCOM map to check coverage ... https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/mobile-coverage
If you really want to get nerdy use this for detailed info on mobile masts ... https://www.cellmapper.net/

Had Smarty up until last week, it's good value (I was on their £6.50 plan) but when they were doing local mast upgrades I lost mobile network and there was no prior notice and they didn't know themselves what was happening at first. Also they run on three and no coverage where I sit in the Etihad. EE hopefully works (I'll know tomorrow) but having to pay a whacking £10 a month, rolling contract, for the privilege ;).

Virgin mobile is utter shite.
I could not get it to work anywhere in the EU.
They tried to blame the partner networks.
I cancelled, they threatened me with legal action,
I took them to the ombudsman and won.

with plus net now on a monthly rolling contract. Great to deal with on the phone. The most exotic accent you have to decode is geordie.

Agree the call center is shocking but i only deal with them online now. I have never had an issue with reception here or abroad.

I’d have said O2 until recently but they’re getting patchy. I have to reset my phone daily as the 4G keeps going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.