Best mobile phone at the moment?

you will get two sets of answers

an #applevictim answer
and an android answer

iphones are for fucking morons - they tend to support the rags and drive BMW's or Audis - lemmings...
the choice for people with an ounce of brain power is android - Samsung / HTC are king at the mo - I stayed on the S5 as the S6 is gimmicky and actually not waterproof like the S5

an #applevictim answer
and an android answer

iphones are for fucking morons - they tend to support the rags and drive BMW's or Audis - lemmings...
the choice for people with an ounce of brain power is android - Samsung / HTC are king at the mo - I stayed on the S5 as the S6 is gimmicky and actually not waterproof like the S5
giphy.gif

an #applevictim answer
and an android answer

Interesting........ I'm neither a rag nor do I drive a BMW or Audi.
Seems to be some flawed thinking here from an #androidvictim, one who seems to have a need for a waterproof phone........

Absolutely love my my iPhone 6s. You'll get a load of virgins moaning about Apple on this thread.

Interesting........ I'm neither a rag nor do I drive a BMW or Audi.
Seems to be some flawed thinking here from an #androidvictim, one who seems to have a need for a waterproof phone........
Waterproof so he doesn't damage his phone with his virgin wanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.