Best music you've seen live

Frank Turner at the Royal Albert Hall (cancer trust) was memorable, brilliant live performer in a magnificent venue.

Mike Peters in a room above the Adelphi pub in Preston, 100% every time he plays regardless of the venue.

Springsteen playing The Rising at OT Cricket ground.

U2.Take That - Always put on a show as if it is a personal thing for the audience, difficult to do after 200 performances, lots of respect to them. (I hate TT btw)

On a purely musical talent it would have to be Blur or Radiohead

On a most enjoyable concert level it would be Ian Brown or Oasis

Some folk on here with some absolute crackers.

No1 - Kasabian at T in the Park in 2004 before they 'made it'. That was the first time they ever had a song sang at them by the crowd. Year after I went with my brother and it was unforgettable (and i'm not talking about the pint of pish to the face).

Completely random one would be going to see Mumford and Sons one year at T in the Park. Every one had fucked off to see some random Hip-Hop ****, so I popped along to see these guys on my own. Beautiful summer night just chilling 'Mad wi it'. They absolutely blew my mind. Seriously, seriously talented performers and I have been a huge fan ever since.

I have seen some fantastic band live, from The Smiths, Echo and the Bunnymen, New Order, Coctau Twins, U2, The Clash, The Proclaimers, REM, Cranberries, And a few more but the the best music I saw live wasn't a band. I was in London about 8 years ago and as I always do visit the National Gallery, after a few hours in there, I go over to the St Martins in th Field Curch, which I like very much. Anyway, on this visit, I saw a billboard outside St Stephens advertising a classical concert that evening at 8pm. When I walked u th stairs the orchestra were practising. I took set and was amazed at the beauty of it, the mistakes, the thing halting, musicians laughing, the, getting their shit together played wonderfully. It was absolutely beautiful and the best thing was there was only about five people listening, well spaced. I sat there for an hour until they had finished their practise and we few clapped and beamed them smiles of thanks. It was brilliant.

Motley Crue and Skid Row at the Birmingham NEC 1989

Metallica, Megadeth and The Almighty at Milton Keynes Bowl 1993.
Brilliant!!

Queen at Milton Keynes was amazing with Heart and Joan Jett on the bill.
Rush were superb live as were Styx, Def Leppard and Bon Jovi in their prime.
Oh and Ann Wilson is Goddess of the Female Vocalists IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.