Best music you've seen live

The Beach Boys at Ardwick Apollo in the late 60’s. They had just brought out “Good Vibrations” and the critics felt that they could not perform in on stage, how wrong they were an absolutely superb group.

I've always considered the sound of Tamla Motown to be THE finest music ever , so i count my self really lucky to have seen several of their acts live in Manchester over the years.

Aside from Motown , other superb and memorable concerts i've attended have been Barry White, ABBA, Celine Dion, Pet Shop Boys, Gloria Estefan & MIami Sound Machine, Kylie Minogue .. and many, many, more.

Last edited:
I consider the sound of Tamla Motown to be THE finest music ever , so i count my self really lucky to have seen several of their acts live in Manchester over the years.

Aside from Motown , other superb and memorable concerts i've attended have been Barry White, ABBA, Celine Dion, Pet Shop Boys, Gloria Estefan & MIami Sound Machine, Kylie Minogue .. and many, many, more.

You've missed out Erasure, Limahl and Elton John.

Always The Who for me
1979 at Stafford Bingley Hall
Just after Moony Died
Fantastic 1st Time for me

You've missed out Erasure, Limahl and Elton John.

LoL , well i certainly wouldn't have minded seeing Elton John , the guy's a legend, done some brilliant songs .... but the other two?? They're just non starters for me i'm afraid ..... i'll leave those two for you!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.