Best "of the moment" chants

"He's got a pineapple on his head",
Away at forest, but can't remember the player.

"Louis Suarez your teeth are offside"

"Luke Chadwick the elephant man"

"If the nevilles play for England, so can I"
And of course "imre banana"
Jason lee the forest player

At a home game against the rags on a very cold winters day, Giggs came out wearing black tights.
A chant immediately went up from what sounded like the whole ground:
"whose the faggot, whose the faggot, whose the faggot in the tights".

Also playing dirty Leeds just before Blobby Fowlup joined us from them: "You’re just a small town in Bradford!"[/QUOTE]

My favourite has been mentioned above with the spntanious blue Wembley at Coventry.

One of the funniest moments I had tho was taking my lad to St Mary’s where the song was small town in Portsmouth. They really didn’t like that one. My then 14 year old lad is 28 now and still calls Southampton “that place in Portsmouth”

Great thread

At a home game against the rags on a very cold winters day, Giggs came out wearing black tights.
A chant immediately went up from what sounded like the whole ground:
"whose the faggot, whose the faggot, whose the faggot in the tights".

Very hopeful of his brother to start that one.

That little lad who was the ballboy down in the South Stand/CB corner. "Shauny Wright-Wright-Wright".

And at Swindon when their physio came running on to sort out an injured player - "One Jimmy Savile, there's only one etc..." (he was the spit of him and probably earning a living as one of them lookey-likeys).

Back in the day there was a roof advertisement that had Booth and Son, which led to ‘Tommy Booth is on the roof’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.